“Riverside Walk” – a beautiful scarf whose timeless simplicity and remarkable elegance will enrich many outfits.
Imagine the scene:
I took a big lens out to capture images of the annual London Boat Race on The Thames.
Crossing Vauxhall Bridge, the famous architecture caught my attention.
Artists’ renderings rarely catch the immediacy of transient lighting conditions.
A fleeting cloud and an even faster exposure create the opportunity to transform normal to interesting.
This scarf is strictly printed as a limited edition. I will only ever print a maximum of 39 of these scarves and we’ll include a numbered certificate with each purchase verifying the limited edition and the number assigned to your scarf.
- Scarf Size – 180cm long by 40 cm wide
- Scarf Material – Silk Tencel Satin (32% Silk, 68% Tencel)
For more details on my scarves see Scarf Information
- A detail from another where I took the 1DX and the 70-200 specifically to flatten the Thames Boat Race into interesting compositions
- Canon EOS-1D X – 1/320 sec at f / 5.6 – ISO 500
- 310 mm – EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +2x III