“Coquelicot & Barley Green” – a beautiful scarf whose timeless simplicity and elegance will enrich many outfits.
Imagine the scene:
You’re driving north from the Pyrenees and take a wrong turn.
“There. Did you see that?”
You detour, turn and loop back because of a barley field with solitary poppies, red on green.
It takes a few minutes to unpack the gear. Patience. Focus on setting up correctly. Might the light change? It doesn’t.
Later you learn that the poppies aren’t so random. Sensors not weeds, planted to help manage the soil to maximise barley yield.
Ironic considering the damage done by the product from poppies I’ve seen growing in South East Asia.
This scarf is strictly printed as a limited edition. I will only ever print a maximum of 39 of these scarves and we’ll include a numbered certificate with each purchase verifying the limited edition and the number assigned to your scarf.
- Scarf Size – 180cm long by 40 cm wide
- Scarf Material – Silk Tencel Satin (32% Silk, 68% Tencel)
For more details on my scarves see Scarf Information
- I hadn’t realised that poppies are used as soil quality sensors
- X-T3 – 1/125 sec at f / 4.0 – ISO 250
- 27.7 mm 42 mm – XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS