Ceramic pendant – “Blue Star” – handmade by Ella in our pottery studio using terracotta clay and decorated with coloured slip and sgraffito followed by a clear glaze, highlighted with copper wire detailing.
“Blue Star” is a unique item. Only one available.
- Earthenware – Terracotta clay
- Approximately 4.5 cm high – 2.5 cm wide at the widest points
- Rolled into a thin slab and then extracted appropriate shape
- Decorated using coloured slips and sgraffito
- Bisque fired in the kiln
- Applied a clear, glossy glaze to the front of the piece
- Final glaze firing in the kiln
- Highlighted with copper wire detailing
- Attached to cord for wearing around the neck
We have a very clear and simple return policy – follow this link. I want you to be very happy with your purchase so, if you’re not, I’ll either rectify that or offer a no questions asked refund.
There are no reviews yet.