“Black Bamboo” – a beautiful scarf whose timeless simplicity and remarkable monochrome elegance will enrich casual outfits.
Imagine the scene:
The first time I saw black barked bamboo was in a nursery in Dublin.
Vertical and elegant, the pot to contain it would cost more.
Twenty years later and it’s still growing in the back garden.
I think stem and leaf look best when backlit.
A simple over-exposure makes it something more.
This scarf is strictly printed as a limited edition. I will only ever print a maximum of 39 of these scarves and we’ll include a numbered certificate with each purchase verifying the limited edition and the number assigned to your scarf.
- Scarf Size – 180cm long by 40 cm wide
- Scarf Material – Silk Tencel Satin (32% Silk, 68% Tencel)
For more details on my scarves see Scarf Information
- Overexposed pot plant on the back deck
- Canon EOS-1D X – 1/80 sec at f / 10 – ISO 200
- 45 mm – EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM