Studio Pottery – Handmade in our workshop
Ceramic Bowl – Peacock Dream
Peacock Dream – a bowl featuring an original colourful design. Made with terracotta clay, using multiple layers of slip (coloured liquid clays) and sgraffito (to add texture and allow the warmth of the underlying clay to come through the slip). The piece was finalised with a clear glossy glaze. The glaze completely covers the inside of the bowl, so that it’s perfectly safe to use with food and fully dishwasher safe.
This is a unique item. Only one available.
- 14 cm diameter – 10 cm high
- Terracotta clay
- Hand thrown on a wheel in our pottery studio
- Decorated with layers of coloured slips and sgraffito
- Bisque fired, then glazed with a clear glossy glaze and glaze fired
- The glaze completely covers the inside of the bowl so it’s perfectly food safe
- The glaze has been selectively applied on the outside of of the bowl for decorative effect
- Completely dishwasher safe
- To see all of Gloria’s bowls, follow this link
- To see all of Gloria’s Studio Pottery, follow this link