Jewellery – Handmade in our workshop
Ceramic Pendant – Rustic Green Brown
Ceramic pendant – Wire-wrapped (copper), broken tile piece made using terracotta clay and decorated with green and white slip followed by clear glaze. Certain areas have been left unglazed for a more rustic effect.
This is a unique item. Only one available, although there are similar items.
- 4 cm high – 3 cm wide
- Terracotta clay
- Rolled into a thin slab and then extracted appropriate shape
- Decorated using coloured slips
- Bisque fired in the kiln
- Applied clear, glossy glaze to the front of the piece (where required)
- Final glaze firing in the kiln
- Addition of decorative copper wiring
- Attached to cord for wearing around the neck